All electronic gadgets are susceptible to some kind of damages. It can be a hardware fault or software failure.
All electronic gadgets are susceptible to some kind of damages. It can be a hardware fault or software failure. Some of the software faults of the iPhone can be repaired by the user only by performing soft booting or in some cases factory reset.
The iPhone repair issues related to hardware faults or damages are mostly fixed by expert technicians only. These can't be repaired by the user as any minor damage by the unskilled hands will lead to more severe iPhone repairs and replacement issues.
Some of the frequently seen iPhone repair and replacement issues are discussed here, which needs to be fixed from a trusted iPhone repair centre. If the iPhone is still in Apple care warranty it is better to go for it, but if your phone is not covered, then one can venture into a non-Apple repair centre with good trust factor in the market.
Some of the frequently seen iPhone repair and replacement issues are discussed here, which needs to be fixed from an experienced iPhone repairer.
1) Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues – This issues can be resolved by turning Off the phone and again switching it ON.
2) iPhone is Freezing - The screen turns black - caused due to software crash
3) Unable to Update the iPhone - one has to use a Recovery mode for restoring the device by connecting it to the computer.
4) Data Loss of the iPhone - To prevent a Data loss one should always store the data regularly through the iTunes or iCloud.
5) Overheating - iPhone gets heated up when it is performing heavy battery draining tasks like video play or playing a game on it. Usually, battery draining and overheating goes together. A proper updated version of iOS and not using the iPhone while charging can help to reduce the overheating problem.
A proper updated version of iOS and not using the iPhone while charging can help to reduce the overheating problem. This problem should be avoided as it may lead to many other iPhone repair issues.
6) iPhone Battery Drain - Mostly Battery drains due to continuous usage of the phone for long hours. E.g. Playing games, watching videos on YouTube, etc. To prevent this, one should close those apps which are not in use, delete the unused Apps and periodically updating the iOS.
These are some of the frequently occurring iPhone repair issues occurring in almost all models of iPhone. The user can try a simple booting tricks to troubleshoot these problems. But an experienced hand will keep you worry free for your favorite device.
For more information, visit – http://www.ukwiderepair.co.uk
By: aimme stark
Article Directory: http://www.articledirectoryusa.com
Submitted On Feb 17, 2017. Viewed 28 times.